Since 1978, Shenzhen has rapidly developed as a special zone, attracting many small and medium-sized enterprises. The establishment of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange in 1990 and Shenzhen’s excellent location adjacent to Hong Kong provide local enterprises with an efficient way to be listed in China, Hong Kong and other global stock exchanges.
According to official statistics up to December 2011, over RMB 700 billion in assets (more than 30% of total private fund assets located in Mainland China) are managed by various fund houses in Shenzhen.
Amicorp opened the Shenzhen Branch office in April 2011 to provide Chinese intermediaries personalized service closer to home and in their native language. We offer support in setting up funds and family trusts, and assist with setting up pre-IPO structures, cross-border investments and holding structures as well as other tailor-made structures for various business purposes and strategies.
The full range of services provided by Amicorp Shenzhen includes:
- Establishing Chinese entities and related holding structures, and providing related on-going administration services, including bookkeeping, tax filing and other consistent compliance assurance;
- Establishing international entities in more than 30 jurisdictions and providing related on-going administration services;
- Implementing structures for outbound investment, trading, financing (including listing), licensing, asset management and other cross-border transactions;
- Coordinating establishment and administration of funds in various jurisdictions;
- Establishing trusts or private foundations for high net worth individuals for estate and investment planning purposes;
- Creating international trade structures that are compliant with current transfer pricing rules;
- Other tailor-made international structuring and administration services;
- Acting as liaison with international professionals.
Languages spoken: Mandarin, Cantonese and English
For more detailed information about Amicorp’s service offering, our commitment to global transparency and compliance, and Amicorp’s own four pillars of Assurance, please visit our Services page.