Amicorp (Mauritius) provides a comprehensive range of services including:
- Formation and administration of companies, funds, trusts and special purpose vehicles;
- Registered office and agent services;
- Re-domiciliation services;
- Corporate and secretarial services; and
- Accounting services.
Mauritius is an attractive jurisdiction for structuring global investments, largely because of the modern user-friendly legislation enacted by the government. Furthermore, Mauritius is well regulated and enjoys a reputation as a low tax jurisdiction.
Mauritius also offers a host of fiscal incentives, including:
- Category 1 global business license are subject to low tax rates;
- Category 2 global business license are tax exempt;
- No exchange controls in force;
- No withholding tax on profits, interest, royalties and dividends;
- No capital gains tax;
- No estate duty, inheritance, wealth or gift taxes;
- No stamp duties, registration duties and levy;
- Zero-rated value added tax for global business transactions;
- No minimum capital requirement;
- The minimum number of shareholders is one without a need to be resident in Mauritius.
Languages spoken: English, French, Creole, Hindi, Urdu and Tamil.
For more information please see the Amicorp Mauritius brochure.
For more detailed information about Amicorp’s service offering, our commitment to global transparency and compliance, and Amicorp’s own four pillars of Assurance, please visit our Services page.